Installation of a Vinyl Sticker
1. Clean the surface with a dry cloth before applying the sticker.
2. Peel off the sticker from the liner.
3. Turn around the sticker and fold the liner.
4. Take a clean piece of cloth and stick the edge of the sticker on the surface
5. Paste it evenly to the surface by applying pressure with the help of cloth.
6. Simultaneously peel off the liner while pasting the sticker evenly.
7. The sticker should now be pasted onto the surface.
Different types of surface
2. Wooden Panels
3. Floor (Non carpeted flooring)
*Do not use the stickers on rough or plastered surface.